Bunker Oil (Japanese)
The "Bunker Oil (Japanese)" is not under your subscription.
To access or download reports, member registration and subscription are required.
About "Bunker Oil (Japanese)" report
[Daily] Bunker Oil (Japanese)
This daily report covers bunker oil prices and spot trades at 38 major ports around the world. It contains price assessment of marine fuel oil such as 380cst, VLSFO, and LSMGO. RIM’s price assessments are used as a reference by many oil and shipping companies, notably in Japan, Korea and Singapore, for their transactions.
Subscribers' comments: "That's why we are reading the report!"
- Future price trends and forecasts can be obtained from the report.
- Understand market trends for next-generation fuels such as hydrogen, LNG bunkering, ammonia, and biofuels.
Subscribers' comments: "That's how we use the report!"
- Get a grasp of bunker prices and use them for trading.
- Use the contents from the report to create in-house reports and business reports for customers.
- Bunker price assessment and commentary in Japan, China (Zhoushan and Shanghai), Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Far East Russia
- Bunker price assessment and commentary on 9 major ports in the U.S, 3 core ports in Europe
- Information of port operations such as container handling volumes and delays in bunker oil delivery in the primary bunkering ports
- Following the trend of future fuels such as LNG bunker, hydrogen, and ammonia. LNG bunkering prices are reported on a weekly basis
- Subscription fees
- US$5,520/year(Website), US$5,760/year(Website & Email）
- sample report