Japan Products (Japanese)
The "Japan Products (Japanese)" is not under your subscription.
To access or download reports, member registration and subscription are required.
About "Japan Products (Japanese)" report
[Daily] Japan Products (Japanese)
This report provides daily spot transaction prices of oil products delivered by vessels or barges in Japan. We follow the price movements of oil products that are transferred by oil tankers to all areas in Japan, and deliver market news affecting oil supply and demand, such as trading trends of refiners and trading companies, market supply and demand conditions, refinery troubles, and weather forecasts.
We assess regular gasoline (RG), kerosene, diesel oil, A fuel oil 0.5%S (sulfur) and 0.1%S, industrial C fuel oil 0.3%S and 3.0%S, and marine fuel oil. RG is mainly used as fuel for automobiles, kerosene for heating, and diesel oil for trucks and other large vehicles.
Fuel oil is used for power generation boilers and marine fuel (bunkers). The report also provides up-to-date information on "Menu price", which is a trading index for industrial C fuel oil, and the "Nainenken price", which is widely used as a trading index for fuel oil for domestic vessels.
Subscribers' comments: "That's why we are reading the report!"
- ・I can see the supply-demand balance of refiners, which is useful for trading of oil delivered by tank lorries.
- ・I am able to predict the market outlook because Marine prices are highly correlated with crude oil and futures prices for the foreseeable future.
Subscribers' comments: "That's how we use the report!"
- ・I negotiate with suppliers or end-users based on the RIM price. It is a widely known index, so it is reliable.
- ・We make money by taking advantage of the gap between physical prices of oil released from oil terminal, futures prices, and import/export prices.
- Transaction prices of oil products delivered by vessels or barges in Tokyo Bay and western Japan
- Information on market procurement by refiners and OTC spot transactions between trading companies
- Fresh trading information on Japan Oil Exchange(JOX)
- Information on tenders for end-users, including government agencies
- Trends in import and export prices
- Various statistical data on domestic inventories and import/export volumes
- Subscription fees
- US$5,520/year(Website), US$5,760/year(Website & Email）
- sample report