The "Biomass (Weekly) (English)" is not under your subscription.
To access or download reports, member registration and subscription are required.
About "Biomass (Weekly) (English)" report
[Weekly] Biomass (Weekly) (English)
This weekly report published every Thursday covers prices and supply/demand situation of biomass fuels for power plants, such as wood pellets and PKS (Palm Kernel Shell). The Wood pellet market covers cargoes from Vietnam, a major export country in Southeast Asia, to Japan and South Korea, from North America (US / Canada) to Japan, and cargoes arriving in Japan. For PKS, the report includes prices and detailed supply/demand trends for cargoes from Indonesia and Malaysia, as well as cargoes delivered to Japan. It also covers the freight market for biomass fuels transportation between Southeast Asia and Japan, and between North America and Japan. Bid information by Korean and Japanese end-users and the latest news on biomass fuels are also posted.
- Price assessment and commentary on the FOB Southeast Asia market for wood pellets and PKS
- Price assessment and commentary on the FOB North America market for wood pellets
- Price assessment and commentary on the CFR Japan market for wood pellets and PKS
- Price assessment and commentary on the freight market for wood pellets and PKS transportation
- Tender information by South Korean and Japanese consumers
- Subscription fees