The "Crude/Condensate (English)" is not under your subscription.
To access or download reports, member registration and subscription are required.
About "Crude/Condensate (English)" report
[Daily] Crude/Condensate (English)
This daily report covers crude oil prices as well as demand/supply and trading activities in wide geographical areas including Middle East, Asia, Russia, Africa, Mediterranean Sea and South America. Furthermore, the report elaborates on condensate prices and supply/demand fundamentals, together with procurements by key petrochemical firms, at a time when its demand is expected to grow fast in Asia. Meanwhile, the report focuses on how the global oil market is impacted by a looming presence of US-produced “shale oil”. In addition to detailed information on price movements of US WTI and North Sea Brent crudes, the report includes movements in paper swaps markets. RIM’s price assessments are used by various Asian countries, mainly Indonesia and Malaysia, as a basis for determining their official selling prices (OSPs).
- Price assessments on Middle Eastern crude oil and condensate
- Detailed information in NYMEX WTI and ICE Brent crude trading
- Price assessments and commentary on regional crude oil and condensate, including Indonesian, Vietnamese and Australian grades
- Paper swap assessment and commentary
- Price assessments and commentary on crude oil and condensate outside Asian regions such as North Sea, Mediterranean Sea, Russia, Africa like Sudan, Nigeria and Angola, South America
- Crude oil index used as a benchmark when China reviews domestic retail prices for refined products
- Subscription fees
- sample report